Thursday, April 14, 2016

Just random thoughts (:

Wow alright the ups and downs to life never ends but still, life is good because God is good (:

A question in bsf came up yesterday about "Do you love God more than you did before?" and I can honestly and happily say that I have ^^ Definitely feelings wise, my change of heart for ministries and really just being hungry to know more about God has really filled me. And the BEST PART is that I can fall madly in love with Him, seek Him like crazy and know that all is not futile but ETERNAL and FOREVER LOVING. It's just the most awesome truth ever (:

But of course there are still many things I'm still struggling with (which gets frustrating most of the time) such as forgiveness, compassion and grace. Also, being able to stand firm in truth yet reflect the love beneath that and not aggression is not very easy too. I think the time I have now is just wonderful to be able to slowly come to terms with being honest with myself, to be able to reflect and really check the condition of my heart constantly- "God am I glorifying you and reflecting your character in this?"

Well, I think this post is really random but I will have the faith that God is growing me to become someone who is growing towards godliness and Christ-likeness. 

No comments:

Pages

Followers

Blog Archive