Monday, January 18, 2016

Just an update~


Hellooos!
So from this week onwards, I'm kinda feeling that almost everything would be travelling on a 'faster train'. As in everything starts.

So gonna start teaching today! Praying that everything goes smoothly and I don't trip over my words and just be smooooth haha! 
And of course cell leading my baby cell starts this Saturday as well (:

Really thankful for the first ever YM worship that went not bad I believe. The congregation could follow I hope! And being able to finally play the guitar and sing and lead at the same time still requires some getting used to in order for me to have my own personal worship with God, but it's getting there!
Really thankful as well to be able to meet my cell girls and there are FULL (and I mean FULL) of energy HAHAHA. But I'm glad for their expressiveness!

Well, this week shall be a good one as I get a tad bit busier I presume.

Seeya! 

No comments:

Pages

Followers

Blog Archive